Cursive Writing Class 2
Author : Divya Chauhan
Binding : Paperback
ISBN : 978-93-84949-27-3
No of Pages : 48
Announcing Yellow Bird publication’s new “Cursive Writing Class 2” workbook! This comprehensive handwriting book is designed to help young students in their second year of school improve their cursive writing skills. The Class 2 Cursive Writing includes 48 reproducible practice pages with built-in motivation, each themed with a different topic such as world records, interesting trivia, cool animal facts, and more. The book starts with a short review of how to form letters, but it is more for practice than initial instruction.
Here are some of the features of Cursive Writing Class 2
- Suitable for young students in their second year of school
- Durable and of high-quality
- Provides additional practice and reinforcement of classroom learning
- Helps to improve handwriting and fine motor skills
- Reproducible for home/classroom use
- May encourage students to do more than one page a day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.