Class 1 Science Book
Author: Latika Gupta
ISBN : 978-93-92065-16-3
No of Pages: 80
Yellow Bird Publication’s “Class 1 Science Book” is now available! Designed to introduce young students to the fascinating world of science, this book is packed with engaging and age-appropriate information on a wide range of scientific topics. From the solar system to the human body, this Class 1 Facts of Science covers it all in a fun and easy-to-understand way. The book includes colourful illustrations and photographs that make learning science enjoyable and interactive activities and quizzes that will help students to retain the information they have learned.
Here are some of the features of Facts of Science Class 1
- Packed with engaging and age-appropriate information on a wide range of scientific topics
- Covers topics such as the solar system, the human body, animals, plants, and more
- Includes colourful illustrations and photographs to make learning science enjoyable
- Interactive activities and quizzes to help students retain the information they have learned
- Aligned with the class 1 science curriculum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.