Cursive Writing Class 4
Author : Divya Chauhan
Binding : Paperback
ISBN : 978-93-84949-29-7
No of Pages : 48
Introducing “Cursive Writing Class 4“, a new book from Yellow Bird Publications! This book will lead young readers in the fourth year of school through the process of mastering cursive writing. This Class 4 Cursive Writing makes learning cursive writing enjoyable and engaging with its simple and easy-to-follow directions, vibrant pictures, and numerous practice exercises. In order to assist pupils to grasp the technique of cursive writing, the workbook includes tracing activities, letter formation practice, and word practice.
Here are some of the features of Cursive Writing Class 4
- Easy-to-understand guidelines for learning cursive writing
- Bright illustrations increase learning engagement.
- There are numerous practice activities, such as letter forming, word practice, and tracing.
- hints and techniques that make learning easier and more efficient
- Young students in their first year of school should find this appropriate.
- a great tool for teachers and parents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.